Shades of Red Hair Color Chart
The red have many tone and shades. Ii is known to be rich and spicy. The red shades have a color chart. When you go to the salon, your hair stylist may be asked what the level of red color you desire. There are the listed about shades of red hair color chart. Check this out!
Shades of Red Hair Color Chart: The dark reds
The red shades in one to four levels of the hair color chart probably the deepest and dark shades of the red. There are some the dark reds of red hair color chart.
- Dark Cherry Red: The appearance of cherry red may look similar to burgundy or maroon. But, the dark cherry red not really purple. Do you know cherry? The color of cherry red shades is more of a dark red like the real cherries.
- Mahogany: Some of the shades of red hair color chart take a name from real things, such as the name of fruits or foods. Mahogany is a type of wood, which use to give a name for one of red shades. The mahogany red shade is a mixture between brown and red. This color more reddish, darker and richer than auburn.
- Dark Auburn Red: This is a popular dark red shade. The word of “auburn” meant blond and coming from the Old French word of alborne. The shade of auburn is a mixture of brown and red, which call a reddish-brown color.
- Deep Burgundy: Burgundy is the name of a type of red wine. The red shades also use burgundy word to describe a reddish-purple hair color. This shade more purple and rich than dark cherry red shade.
Shades of Red Hair Color Chart: The medium reds
The range of red shades levels five to seven are called the medium reds. The medium reds are the shades that not too deep but not too light. Here some the medium shades of red hair color chart.
- Neutral Copper: The mixture between orange and red tone is called copper. For the medium reds, you can choose a neutral copper, which not too red or not too orange.
- True Red: This red probably only have with a people with natural red hair color. The shade of true red may different from person to person.
- Ginger: The ginger shade is similar with auburn, but it is lighter and glows. This shade may be good for people with medium skin tones.
Shades of Red Hair Color Chart: The Light Reds
The red shades levels in 8 to 10 may the lighter shades of red. Check the listed below about the light shades of red hair color chart.
- Light Strawberry Blonde: The combination between red and blond is called strawberry blond. But, this shade may be dominated by blond shade with a reddish tint.
- Orange-Red: Look at the sexy vocalist of Paramore, Hayley William. She is looking great with an orange-red hair color.
- Fire-engine Red: It is based off of the red color in fire engine. This shade can get more notice in a crowd place.
Wedding Gowns Gallery red hair color chart - hair colours - blonde hair color chart - brown hair color chart - hair color shades - dark blonde hair color charts - dark red hair color chart - hair dye colours - shades of blonde chart - rusk hair color chart - female tattoo style